Hudson Valley Town Named ‘Coolest In America’
The Hudson Valley is full of great places to live and work. But one town, in particular, has been named the 'coolest small town in America'. Beacon has come a long way in the last decade and has really turned itself around. Where vacant buildings once stood, vibrant business' now reside.
Budget Travel has taken a number of factors into consideration to come up with their results. It's the restaurants and craft brewers, the art scene and access to nature that sets Beacon apart from places like Sonoma, California or Durango, Colorado.
Here's a look at the top five, for the complete list visit BudgetTravel.com.
- Beacon, NY
- Sonoma, CA
- Gatlinburg, TN
- Durango, CO
- Ephraim, WI
What do you think, is Beacon the coolest small town in America?
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash