Hudson Valley Teen Facing Felony Drug Charges
A Hudson Valley teen is facing felony charges for allegedly possessing cocaine.
During a traffic stop on Route 212 in the Town of Saugerties, police allegedly found 19-year-old Joshua M. Rua of Saugerties in possession of 20 grams of cocaine.
Rua was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, a felony, and a misdemeanor for criminal using drug paraphernalia.
Rua was arraigned in the Town of Saugerties Justice Court and remanded to the Ulster County Jail in lieu of undisclosed bail.
- Galleria Shooting Suspect Turns Himself In
- Warning: Dog Bone Treats Could Kill Your Pet
- Hudson Valley Child Raised Thousands for Breast Cancer
- High Risk Sex Offender Moves Closer to Hudson Valley High School
- Mother, Child Killed in Black Friday Hudson Valley Fire
- When Will the Hudson Valley See Its First Major Snowstorm?
- Hudson Valley Woman Accused of Raping Teen
- Galleria at Crystal Run Evacuated, Reports of Shooter
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley