Hudson Valley Snowfall Totals for February Storm
The snow may still be falling, but that hasn't stopped weather spotters from venturing out for some preliminary snowfall readings.
The National Weather Service Albany announced unofficial snow observations on its website for the following locations:
- East Fishkill: 10.5 inches, 12:45PM
- Hyde Park: 10 inches, 1:20PM
- Lagrangeville: 9 inches, 11:50AM
- Millbrook: 8 inches, 1:28PM
- Pleasant Valley: 10 inches, 11:15AM
- Poughkeepsie: 8 inches, 11:20AM
- Red Hook: 7 inches, 12:04PM
- Kingston: 10 inches, 12:07PM
- Rosendale: 11.2 inches, 11:26AM
- Saugerties: 6.8 inches, 11:53AM
- Stone Ridge: 10 inches, 1:33PM
The National Weather Service in New York City announced the following unofficial totals on its website:
- Highland Mills: 12.4 inches, 11:30AM
- Middletown: 11 inches 12:13PM
- Warwick: 11 inches, 11AM
- Salisbury Mills: 11 inches, 11:23AM
- New Windsor: 10.3 inches, 10:30AM
- Gardnertown: 9.8 inches, 10:58AM
- West Point: 9 inches, 10:45AM
- Mahopac: 7 inches, 11AM
The National Weather Service in Binghamton announced the following unofficial totals on its website:
- Kiamesha: 10 inches, 1:52PM
- Liberty: 10 inches, 12:31PM
Keep tabs on closures and delays with the Hudson Valley Storm Center below:
Hudson Valley Storm Center
|1) Select the category you would like to search by choosing the appropriate button next to "Name of Organization" or "City"
2) Type in part or all of the name, e.g. "pough" or "poughkeepsie"
3) Submit your request by clicking the "Submit Your Search" button.