Hudson Valley Renegades Advance To Championship
The Hudson Valley Renegades are battling for their third New York-Penn League Championship and the team needs your help.
On Tuesday in Staten Island, the Renegades cruised to a 7-1 victory over the Yankees to win the best-of-three semi-final series 2-1.
With the win, the Renegades advanced to the New York-Penn League Championship series. This marks the second straight year the Gades advanced to the Championship Series.
The best-of-three Championship Series against the Vermont Lake Monsters begins Wednesday night at 6:35 p.m. at Dutchess Stadium. Tickets are only $5.
Wednesday will be your only chance to catch the Renegades compete for a championship in the Hudson Valley. Game 2 and 3, if necessary, will be played in Vermont.
The Hudson Valley Renegades are looking to win their third New York-Penn League Championship. The Gades were champions in 1999 and most recently in 2012.
- DOH: Hudson Valley Doctor Infected Patients With Hepatitis
- Hudson Valley Man Sexually Abused Child, Kept Images of Sexual Abuse
- Hudson Valley Fire Captain Killed In Car Crash
- Poisonous Caterpillar Found in New York
- Warning: High Risk Sex Offender Living Near Hudson Valley Elementary School
- Over 8 Million New Yorkers Affected By Data Breach
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley