Hudson Valley Music Venue Plans Upgrades, Concert Series
If you haven't been paying attention to the great things happening at Hutton Brickyards in Kingston, now would be a good time to see what all the buzz is about. Hudson Valley One reports there are plans to hold up to 10-weekend concerts this summer. The venue can accommodate crowds of up to 3,500 people.
After hosting several shows in the summer of 2017, they've taken what they've learned and come up with a new site plan. The plan calls for parking spaces for 1,000 cars, up to 36 'glamping' sites for people to camp, a path to Kingston Point Beach and access for buses and first responders.
The next step is a meeting before the planning board on April 16 where developers will seek environmental approval along with a special permit to operate. The property is owned by MWest Holdings in California and is interested in offering unique entertainment options to people in the Hudson Valley and beyond.
Should Hutton Brickyards get the green light to hold concerts and events there?
FACT: Bricks from Hutton Brickyards were used to construct the original Yankee Stadium.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash