Hudson Valley Man Sexually Abused Child He Babysat
A sexually violent and high-risk Hudson Valley sex offender who abused a 6-year-old girl he babysat was arrested.
On Thursday, 58-year-old William C. Constable, a Level-3 sex offender and alleged parole absconder, was arrested by Town of Lloyd police for failure of a sex offender to register a new address, a felony.
According to the New York State Sex Offenders database, on multiple occasions in 2010, Constable sexually abused a 6-year-old girl who he babysat. In 2011, he was sentenced to seven years in prison.
Constable has tattoos on both arms and his chest. In the past, he's gone by the alias Kenneth Waite, officials say.
On the New York State Sex Offenders database, Constable is labeled as a sexually violent offender.
Constable was arraigned in Town of Lloyd Court and remanded to the Ulster County Jail without bail.
Level-3 sex offenders are considered to have the highest risk of a repeat offense and are considered the greatest risk to the public.
- Teacher From Hudson Valley Found Dead in School, 2 Charged
- Mother Who Killed 4 Kids Moves to Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Sexually Abused Child He Babysat
- Hudson Valley Man Killed in Apparent Hit-And-Run On Interstate 84
- Hudson Valley Family’s Dog Found After 1.5 Years
- Man Killed in Trump Tower Fire From Hudson Valley
- Punxsutawney Phil Wanted in New York State
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley