Hudson Valley Man Charged With Forcibly Touching Woman
A Hudson Valley man was arrested over allegations he grabbed a woman's breast without her consent.
On Wednesday, 29-year-old Steven Lopez from Saugerties was arrested and charged with forcible touching following an investigation.
Police began an investigation after Lopez allegedly grabbed the breasts of an unnamed woman, without her consent. Police didn't release the age of the woman or mention whether Lopez and the woman know each other.
Lopez was arraigned in the Town of Saugerties Justice Court and remanded to Ulster County Jail in Lieu of $5,000 cash bail. Saugerties Police Detective Division was assisted in the investigation by members of the Ulster County Probation Department.
- Over 468,000 Gallons of Raw Sewage Spills into the Hudson River
- Police: Hudson Valley Kids Participating in 'BB Gun War'
- Hudson Valley Contractor Defrauded Many Customers
- Resorts World Catskills Failing to Bring in Predicted Revenue
- Hudson Valley Teen Makes Professional Baseball Debut
- 2 Killed in Upper Hudson Valley Crashes, Others Injured
- Hudson Valley Prostitution Stings Leads to 14 Charged
- Officials Try to Eliminate Giant 'Horror Plant' in Hudson Valley
- Humongous Snake Falls On Top of Sleeping New York Man
- Woman Arrested After Hudson Valley Pot Farm Fire, Police Say