Hudson Valley Man Accused of Gas Station Armed Robbery
A Hudson Valley man allegedly robbed a local convenience store with a loaded gun.
On Saturday, troopers from the Middletown and Greenville barracks responded to a report of an armed robbery at the Mobil convenience store located on Dolson Avenue in Middletown.
The clerk told police that a man entered the store, displayed a handgun and stole from the clerk.
Police later stopped a car that matched the description of the suspects’ vehicle, a 2012 Mercedes Benz, driving on Bigert Drive in New Hampton.
Scott A. Webb, 29, of Middletown was arrested after he was found in possession of a loaded .38 caliber handgun, proceeds from the robbery, five ounces of marijuana and prescription painkillers, police say.
Webb was charged with robbery, criminal possession of a weapon, criminal use of a firearm, all felonies, criminal possession of a controlled substance, criminal possession of marijuana and criminal possession of stolen property, misdemeanors
He was arraigned in the City of Middletown Court and remanded to the Orange County Jail in lieu of $50,000 cash or $150,000 bond.
- DA: Hudson Valley Man Left Murder Victim’s Corpse in Planter
- Group Alleges Hudson Valley Officer Used Excessive Force [VIDEO]
- 2 Killed In Roll-Over Crash in Hudson Valley
- Elderly Hudson Valley Couple Killed in ATV Accident
- Heroic Hudson Valley Man Stopped New York City Terror Attack
- Police: Large Bear Seen Roaming the Streets of the Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley