Hudson Valley Has Several Top Rated Chinese Restaurants
Who would have thought that the Hudson Valley was the best place if you wanted some good lo mein or crab rangoon?
There's nothing better than some good Chinese cuisine. There are so many small Chinese takeout places in New York it's hard to determine where the great eateries are. If you're in the mood for a fancy plate of General Tso's Chicken, New York Upstate compiled a list of some of the best dine in Chinese places in New York.
We're lucky to have a few from the list of 30 right here in the Hudson Valley.
- Super Bowl Cuisine (Kingston)
- Oriental Kitchen (Hopewell Junction)
- Kai's Chinese Kitchen (Pawling)
- Kiki restaurant (Goshen)
These were ranked from ratings on Yelp. Are there any that should be added to the list?
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash