Hudson Valley Dunkin’ Donuts Introduces Girl Scout Cookie Coffees
If simply eating girl scout cookies doesn't give you your fix, Dunkin' Donuts is here to help. Starting Monday, Feb. 26, Dunkin' Donuts in the Hudson Valley, and across the country, are debuting coffees in the flavor of the famous cookies.
Dunkin' is kicking off the new flavors just after National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend concluded yesterday. According to TODAY, the flavors will include Thin Mints, a play on the Samoas/Caramel deLites, called Coconut Caramels, and a take on a peanut butter cookie, which could taste like Do-Si-Dos or Tagalongs.
You can add the flavors into hot or iced coffees, lattes, macchiatos, frozen coffee, and frozen chocolate. And if you're allergic to peanuts, the peanut butter cookie flavor is actually peanut, tree nut, and soy allergen free, according to TODAY. It's Dunkin's first nut flavoring that is nut free.
These flavors will be available until May in the Hudson Valley and nationwide.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash