Have You Ever Broken the Screen on Your Phone?
If you've ever broken your phone screen, what did you do? Fix it or just get a new phone?
I was thinking that a new screen would cost me around $50 bucks. Oh boy, was I wrong.
I have done so good the last few years with my iPhone. I have an older iPhone 6s and up until last week, it was a great phone until I dropped it on my first day of vacation and completely shattered the screen.
I was unpacking our car and the phone fell out of my pocket and landed on the concrete. The case didn't save it this time.
After yelling at myself for a few minutes, I decided that I was going to try and find a place in Florida that does phone repairs. I was thinking that a new screen would cost me around $50 bucks. Oh boy, was I wrong. I found a place near where we were staying and they quoted me $120 to fix the screen and as you can see I didn't have them fix it because I thought that they were trying to rip me off.
Is $120 too much to fix an iPhone screen? Have you ever had to replace the screen on your phone? How much did you pay and where did you go? Let us know on Facebook.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash