Ford Recalls 500,000 Cars. Is Yours One of Them?
Do you own a Ford vehicle? You are going to want to check to see if it is a part of this most recent recall. Ford announced this week that they are recalling 500,000, 2013 to 2016 Ford Fusion and 2013 to 2014 Ford Escape's.
The reason? Ford says that 'the cable bushings could fail disconnecting the cable from the transmission.' How does this affect the car? This will make it appear as if your car is in park, when it is not, causing 'unintended vehicle movement.'
For a complete list of the cars that are affected with this and other Ford recalls, click here. If your car is affected, bring it to a Ford dealer for repairs, which will be done at no charge.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash