Food Vendors Sought For The Walkway Over The Hudson
The Walkway Over The Hudson has a great opportunity available for local food vendors. Do you offer a healthy variety of locally sourced food choices? Food vendors with food trucks and/or trailers are needed for the approaches to the Walkway on both the Highland and Poughkeepsie sides. Small mobile food carts are sought for the Walkway itself for summer of 2018.
Anyone interested must have experience in an outdoor setting with limited resources. You'll need to make due with limited water and electricity. And you must have all the proper certifications with the county health department. You'll also need to have an insurance policy which meets all New York State specifications.
If you're interested, you can email JRomero@walkway.org for more information. What type of food options would you like to see on or near the Walkway Over The Hudson?
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash