Family Fishing Day at the Ashokan Reservoir
If you're looking to enjoy a beautiful day out on the river to fish with your family, mark your calendars for April 21.
The Department of Environmental Protection and the Department of Environmental Conservation will be hosting the Family Fishing Day at Ashokan Reservoir. The event starts at 9am and goes until 2pm.
If you're looking to participate, head on over to the Frying Pan parking area off Route 28A (there will be large signs to indicate the fishing day location). The DEC will provide poles and bait that for those who don't have their own bait. If you do have your own bait, you're encouraged to bring it.
Adults who want to fish but who do not have a free DEP Access Permit are asked to get one by visiting the DEP website and printing out the pass before April 21.
Those attending the event are asked to register for Family Fishing Day by visiting the official event website.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash