Enjoy Winterfest 2018 this Saturday in Highland
Let's face it. Winter can suck. It's cold and icy and snowy. But not everything that has to do with winter is bad. Why not embrace the season? This Saturday, Jan. 13, you can go to the 20th Annual Winterfest from 11 am - 2 pm at the Hudson Valley Rail Trail Depot on 101 New Paltz Road in Highland.
This is going to be a fun day, and maybe you will even learn to like winter. Or at least not hate it. It's only $2 to get in, and kids 6 and under get in for free. There will be a chili contest to warm you up. It's only 50 cents for a taste, or you can taste them all for only $8. That's a great deal. There will also be marshmallows, chestnuts, hayrides and karoake. It sounds like Winterfest 2018 is going to be a good time for the whole family.
For more information about this Saturday's Winterfest at The Rail Trail, call Peter at (845) 691-6313 or check out their facebook page.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash