Dutchess County Police Save Dog Trapped Under Shed
Police in Dutchess County helped save a dog who somehow got stuck under the floor in a shed.
On Friday around 1:15 p.m, Red Hook Police responded for a call reporting a dog trapped under a shed in the Village of Red Hook.
Officer Rifenburgh and Officer Sterritt arrived on scene and, at the request of the homeowner, removed the floor of the shed to rescue the trapped dog. The dog wasn't injured, police say.
It's unclear how the dog got stuck under the shed. According Facebook comments, the dog's name is Shelia. After learning of the story, one Facebook user said he would repair the shed free of charge.
- 'Horror Plant' Causes Blindness, Burns Found in Hudson Valley
- Police Save Suicidal Student On Top of Hudson Valley Water Tower
- Police: Missing Hudson Valley Teen Found in Stolen Car
- Dutchess County Police Save Dog Trapped Under Shed
- Hudson Valley Vietnam Vet Arrests Man Who Stole Military Tags
- West Point Grad Among 2018 'Women of the Year'