Dunkin’ Donuts Changing Name of New Stores
Over the last few weeks, we have been sharing with you information on how Dunkin' Donuts will be changing for 2018. Here is yet another way things might look a little bit different at your favorite donut shop by the end of the year.
Dunkin' Donuts is changing its name. Wait for it. What are they going to be calling themselves? According to a press release, they are going to start calling themselves what they think customers are already calling them: Dunkin'.
For their new 'Next Generation' stores, which the first one is opening this week. Dunkin' Donuts will have a simple sign on the building that says "Dunkin." Never worry the donuts that you love will still be there, the company is just changing a few things.
Things that will be at these new 'Next Generation' stores:
- Different team member uniforms
- Additional drive-through lanes that will be dedicated solely to app ordering pick-ups
- Terminals to order your items in store (with the option of still having a real person take your order)
- Premium Pours, this involves signature Dunkin beverages that will be poured from tap handles, to give customers consistency with the cold brews, nitro brews and select cold coffee products.
- There will be an expanded grab-n-go area at these new shops
- Increased energy efficiency with each of these new concept stores to be 25% more energy efficient than current stores.
What do you think? Are you open to the name change and the changes that would be taking place in the new stores? Or leave your Dunkin' Donuts alone?
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash