Will ‘Diet’ Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Come to the Hudson Valley?
This just means you can eat more of them, right?
It's not just my favorite Halloween candy. It's my favorite candy of all time. It's probably a lot of yours too. If I could eat peanut butter cups all day I probably would.
I was always under the impression that they were slightly healthier because they had peanut butter but I guess I was wrong. For those who eat too many of these delicious candies like me we may be getting a new way to help us control our portions.
According to Business Insider, Hershey will be releasing a healthier version of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups very coming soon. No, there won't be a zero calorie cup. The recipe isn't even changing at all but the sizes are. They will be almost 40% thinner than a regular cup and have almost 40 fewer calories.
Unfortunately, we won't see these cups in time for Halloween but we will see them as soon as early 2019.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash