Diary of a Wimpy Kid Author to Hold Talk in Pine Plains
Have you or someone that you know read all of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books? The author Jeff Kinney will be in Pine Plains on November 1, 2018 to meet with fans and to launch Diary of a Wimpy Kid #13: The Meltdown.
The event will take place at Stissing Mountain High School 2829 Church Street in Pine Plains starting at 7pm. The program will be about one hour and tickets are required for the event.
This is not a signing event, but the author will be able to take photos with fans after the show. Included in the cost of a 'Fan Ticket' (which is $16.99) is a copy of the new book, The Meltdown, a pre-personalized bookplate signed by Jeff, a photo with Jeff, and entry for one person to “Wimpy Kid Live: The Meltdown Show.” This is a required ticket - all groups must include at least one Fan Ticket. Then there is whats called 'The Companion Ticket' this is for everyone else in your group. There is no charge for a companion ticket, but it does not include anything other than admission to the event.
Reminder, no books will be signed at this event. For more information or to purchase your tickets, click here.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash