Daryl’s House Should Get Its New Outdoor Stage Next Year
Daryl's House in Pawling is one of the coolest places to see a concert in the Hudson Valley. And next year, it's about to get even cooler. Because it will be partially outside, and generally, the outside is cooler than the inside, temperature-wise.
The concert venue is planning on expanding and adding an outdoor stage in 2019, according to the Poughkeepsie Journal. The plans to open this stage have actually been announced for a couple of years, but we finally know when we can expect to see it.
The outdoor stage will likely have a capacity of about 1,500 people, and in addition, two satellite parking lots could be built in the village of the Pawling that would hold up to 500 cars. Daryl's House, of course, is owned by Daryl Hall of Hall and Oates fame. While it's taken some time to finally get this outdoor stage, it should be worth the wait. And if you want to check out some of the shows the venue has coming up this year, you can do that right here.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash