Country Living Fair Returns to Rhinebeck
The Country Living Fair is heading back to Rhinebeck June 3-5 at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds.
There will be over 200 vendors, including antique dealers, food items, craft-ers and furniture makers. There will also be mulitple cooking, craft and DIY demonstrations over the course of the three days.
In addition to the above activities, there will also be DIY celebrities scheduled to appear, including, but not limited to:
- Nancy Fuller, TV personality & author of Farmhouse Rules
- Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell of “The Fabulous Beekman Boys” and authors of Beekman 1802 Style
- Mary Randolph Carter, Country Living Contributing Editor
- Melissa Caughey of Tilly’s Nest, HGTV.com & CountryLiving.com writer and contributor
- Joanne Palmisano, award-winning interior designer & regular DIY Network contributor
- Matthew Mead, style expert & author of several books
- Corinne Trang, chef, wellness coach & author of Essentials of Asian Cuisine
- Susan Belsinger, author of The Culinary Herbal
The cost of admission is $13 in advance or $16 at the door. There are 3-day weekend passes available for $15 in advance or $20 at the door. Free admission for children 16 and under. The Country Living Fair will be held rain or shine, free parking.