Connecticut Man Accused of Dutchess County Burglary
A Connecticut man is accused of stealing a number of valuables from a Dutchess County home.
On July 13, 2017, State Police responded to Halls Corners Road in the town of Dover for a report of a burglary at a home.
Following a long investigation, it was determined that 29-year-old Leslie G. Vannostrand III of Waterbury, C.T., illegally entered a residence and stole valuables including, credit cards, jewelry and U.S. currency, police say.
With the help of police in Connecticut, Vannostrand was found and charged with burglary, a felony. He was remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $20,000 cash bail or $40,000 bond.
- Teen Killed In Florida Tragedy Accepted by Hudson Valley College
- Hollywood A-Listers Seen in Hudson Valley
- 2 Hudson Valley Men Arrested For Sexually Abusing Local Children
- Hudson Valley 'Hero' Stops Potential School Shooting
- Hudson Valley Man Becomes National Sensation For Destroying AR-15
- Hudson Valley Man Arrested For Fleeing Scene of Fatal Accident
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley