Classic Gamer’s Heaven Hidden in Poughkeepsie
If you're an older millennial, odds are that you grew up playing some great video games on a bunch of different gaming systems. If you remember the golden age of gaming you would appreciate this little gem hidden in the Hudson Valley.
From the time I was little to the time I moved out of my parents house it's pretty amazing to stop and think how many video game consoles that I had that just came an went. Throughout my life I've had a SEGA Master System, a SEGA Genesis, Nintendo NES, Super Nintendo, Playstation, Playstation 2, Xbox 360 and ann Xbox ONE. That's a lot of games and a lot of memories. Of course, I didn't keep any of them. Hindsight is 20/20, right?
Luckily, I found a little shop called Joe Gamer that has all of your classic gaming needs from games, consoles and accessories. If you have a ton of old games you can even trade them in.
Now I can relive some of my early childhood fun with Sonic and Mario.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash