Catskill Game Farm Glamping Opening Next Week
I know I'm not the only one who's happy it's finally camping season in and around the Hudson Valley.
I've seen pictures flooding my timeline of folks getting their campers and tents ready to head to the Catskills and Adirondacks for a weekend away in the woods.
Personally, I'm more of a fan of glamping. What can I say?
Luckily, there are some seriously awesome opportunities to glamp in our neck of the woods. One of the most unique experiences is at the old, abandoned Catskill Game Farm.
For the past few years, the Catskill Game Farm has been working to put their infamous vacation spot back on the map.
Glamping at the abandoned site has been running for the past few years and this season's opening day is almost here.
Opening day for glamping at the Catskill Game Farm kicks off on May 15. You have the option to stay at the wooded site, which is right behind what used to be the big cat exhibit, or you glamp at the overlook site, which is a better fit for big groups and looks over the whole park.
Reservations are needed and spots are filling up fast. Visit theoldgamefarm.com to make your summer plans today.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash