Bill Murray and Selena Gomez Spotted Filming In Catskills
Both actors have been spotted filming a new movie in upstate New York.
Bill Murray and Selena Gomez have both been spotted filming a new movie in the Catskills. Both were seen filming in Delaware County, specifically, Fleischmanns, according to The Daily Mail.
Entertainment Weekly reports that the two are joined by Tilda Swinton, Adam Driver, Chloë Sevigny, and Steve Buscemi. They are filming a new zombie movie by Jim Jarmusch. It's titled Dead Don't Die.
Murray was seen dressed as a police officer, with a band-aid on the bridge of his nose. Selena Gomez and Adam Driver were seen wearing blood covered clothes, which makes total sense since it's a zombie movie. Driver was seen with makeup showing tears in the skin on the ribs and face, according to The Daily Mail.
A release date for the movie has not been announced, but it is expected to be released in 2019.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash