Bank Information Stolen From Two Hudson Valley ATMs
If you have used an ATM at Walden Savings Bank, make sure you check your accounts.
According to the Times Herald Record, some bank account information may have been compromised at two Walden Savings Bank ATM locations.
Walden Savings President and CEO Derrik Wynkoop told the Record that, the ATM locations that are being investigated are at Boniface Drive in Pine Bush and the other one at Bank Street in Walden.
Both the Village of Walden and the Town of Crawford Police Departments are investigating and Crawford Police Chief Dominick Blasko said that his department has received 19 complaints so far about illegal access to accounts.
Any bank customers that find that their accounts have been compromised are not liable for illegal losses according to a statement from the bank.
The statement said that, “Our customers’ security remains a top priority and we are personally notifying our customers who may have been impacted by this event. We strongly encourage all customers to contact us with any questions and/or if they notice any irregularities associated with their accounts.”
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash