Another Hudson Valley Papa John’s Abruptly Closes
Another Papa John's location here in the Hudson Valley is no more. The most recent closing being the location that was on 44/55 East Bound (Church St) in Poughkeepsie. Papa John's is a pizza chain that was started in 1984 by its founder John Schnatter and at one time had over 5,000 locations in the United States and Canada.
Other locations that have closed over the last year include:
According to the Papa John's store locator on their website, the only location left operating in our area is the one in Newburgh. Why did they close? Is is a down turn in the pizza eating populous? Have you ever eaten a Papa John's pizza?
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash