Alleged Superintendent Pooper Demands to See Video of Poop
The former Hudson Valley resident who's accused of pooping on a rival high school's football field demanded to see the full video of him pooping.
The superintendent of the Kenilworth School District, Thomas Tramaglini, 42, is accused of defecting daily on the Holmdel High School football field. The two school districts are about 25 miles apart.
Tramaglini attended John Jay High School in Hopewell Junction. He was arrested in April after he was allegedly caught on video leaving his own feces near the track at Holmdel High School.
The 42-year-old lives a few miles from Holmdel High School, according to N.J.com
Holmdel school officials set up video surveillance after human feces was found on or near the football field and track almost every day.
On Tuesday, Tramaglini appeared in New Jersey court but didn't explain his actions. His lawyers said they've only seen a small part of the surveillance video and demanded to see the entire video, the Daily Mail reports.
According to CBS, there are at least four nearby porta-potties Tramaglini could have used instead of allegedly pooping on the football field.
Tramaglini is on paid leave from his $147,000-a-year superintendent job.
- Tick Carrying Deadly Brain Swelling Virus Found in Hudson Valley
- High-Risk Hudson Valley Sex Offender On The Loose
- Alleged Superintendent Pooper Demands to See Video of Poop
- Police Investigate After Man Found Dead Near Hudson Valley School
- Hudson Valley School District May Ban Homework
- New York Officials Declare 'Emergency' Across Tri-State
- Hudson Valley Police Officer Killed Days Before Wedding
- Hudson Valley High School Deals With Tragedy For 3rd Year