Alleged Kingston Bank Robber Accused of Second Bank Robbery
A man who is accused of robbing an Ulster County bank is now accused of robbing another bank.
On Jan. 18, Kingston police arrested 30-year-old Ryan J. O'Connor of Hannacroix for robbery. after police responded to Key Bank on Wall Street in Kingston for a report of a robbery.
O’Connor was later found with money from the robbery, police say.
On Tuesday, while incarnated in Ulster County Jail, O’Connor was charged by the Bethlehem Police Department with robbery, a felony, and petit larceny, a misdemeanor.
O’Connor is accused of robbing a Trustco Bank in Slingerlands on Jan. 6.
After O’Connor was arrested in Kingston, Bethlehem police worked with Kingston police to investigate similar robberies in the Capital Region.
O’Connor was arraigned in the Town of Bethlehem Court and remanded to jail without bail.
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Shoots Teacher, Cop’s Daughter
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Murders Brother
- Cuomo (Tappan Zee) Bridge Closed After 25 Vehicle Crash
- Earthquake Rocks The Hudson Valley
- Up to a Foot of Snow Predicted for Parts of the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Cop Admits to being Racially Hostile At Cab Driver
- Car Flips Over Into Woods on Taconic in Dutchess County
- 3 High-Risk Sex Offenders Move in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Teen Sexually Abused 3 Children
- Alleged Hudson Valley Gang Members Accused of Multiple Murders
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley