7 Arrested after Police Find Heroin, Cocaine in Hudson Valley Apartment, Police Say
Seven people were arrested following a “No-Knock” search warrant at an apartment in the Hudson Valley.
On Friday around 8:20 p.m., Monticello police executed the search warrant following an investigation into illegal drug activity from an apartment on Landfield Avenue in the Village of Monticello
Officers recovered 4.6 grams of powder cocaine, 9.3 grams of crack cocaine and 5.6 grams of heroin, police say.
James V. Bolden, 61, 57-year-old Shari M. Dubow, both of Monticello, and 26-year-old Nicquan M. Clarke of Brooklyn were all charged with third and fourth degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, felonies, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and criminally using drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors.
Glen Fleckenschild, 43, 67-year-old Anthony Swiggett, 57-year-old Timothy Askew, all of Monticello and 23-year-old Jamie Elliott of Middletown were all charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and loitering, misdemeanors.
Fleckenschild, Swiggett, Askew and Elliott were released on appearance tickets.
Clarke, Bolden and Dubow were remanded to the Sullivan County Jail pending further court action.
- Nazi Concentration Camp Survivor Meets Man Who Saved Him, In The Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Woman Stole $5,000 From 10 Disabled Adults
- Racial, Gender Barrier Broken At West Point
- Police: Drunk Hudson Valley Man Rests on Road, Hit by Car
- Former Police Officer Accused of Animal Cruelty In The Hudson Valley After Animals Found Dead
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley