5 Reasons to Volunteer at the Hudson Valley Cider Festival
We're looking for some folks who love to be where the fun is to help pour cider during the Hudson Valley Cider Festival on July 16 at Barton Orchards in Poughquag. If you're a people person, over the age of 21, and want to be part of a fun event, this could be for you.
Over 50 ciders from some of America's best cideries will be on hand at Barton Orchards in Poughquag for this year's event. As a volunteer at the Hudson Valley Cider Festival, you’ll get in free, help in pouring, learn more about ciders from across the country, and be there for some great, live entertainment. You'll also get to enjoy some samples yourself.
- Free admission: You won't have to pay $35 to experience the Hudson Valley Cider Festival for the day.
- One for me and one for you: While you are pouring, you can also sample some of the best ciders from this country's cideries.
- Dancing: Live music will be provided by the band Lucky House. We'll see you on the dance floor.
- Learn more about ciders: Making cider is a pretty cool business and not all ciders are the same. You'll have a chance to get some serious knowledge on the subject and forever impress your family and friends.
- We'll be there too: Meet some of your favorite air personalities from 94.3/97.3 The Wolf, WRRV, WPDH, or MIX 97. We'd love to share a cider, or two, with you.