2 Hospitalized Following 3-Car Crash in Putnam County
Two men were sent to the hospital with chest and neck pain following a three-car collision in Putnam County.
According to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, on Friday around 2:30 p.m., a man was driving alone in a Honda Pilot SUV in a westerly direction on Route 312 when his vehicle drifted across the midline of the road and into the opposite lane.
The Honda sideswiped an eastbound Grand Cherokee SUV occupied by a male driver and three passengers and then ran head-on into an eastbound Dodge pickup truck.
The drivers of the Honda and the Dodge suffered traumatic injuries to their chests and necks. Their injuries were not deemed to be life-threatening, police say.
The four occupants of the Grand Cherokee were not injured.
- Hudson Valley Teacher Dies
- Poughkeepsie Galleria Evacuated
- Woman Charged With Sex Trafficking Teen in Hudson Valley
- Cuomo Wants to Rename Stewart Airport
- Police: Hudson Valley Teen Beats Man With Pipe
- Children Ages 12 and 6 Injured in 2-Car Crash
Check out the Top 5 stories of 2017 from Hudson Valley Post.